Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Would Your Last Meal Be?



Pinoy Foods are very close to my heart and my stomach too, so Pinoy Foods It Will Be…

OK for Vegetable dishes I’ll go for LAING prepared by my Lola, Lumpiang Ubod, Pinakbet, Chopsuey, tortang talong, ginisang amplaya and the very simple Munggong Guisado.

Now for Soup Meals… Sinigang na Sugpo (even if I'm not a fan of hipon), Nilagang Baka, Tinolang Manok and Bulalo will do.

And for the Main Dishes… (now were talking) I’ll have Rellenong Bangus, Embutido, Crispy Pata, Kalderetang Baka, Lechon Manok, Dinuguan (with puto), Binagoongang Baboy, Morcon, Menudo, Pesang Dalag sa Miso, Camaron Rebusado, Paksiw na Bangus and Kare-Kare (whew!). Lahat yan served with Steaming White Rice syempre!

And for the Desserts … I’ll need to have Leche Flan, Halayang Ube, Buko Pie, Crema de Fruta and the famous Digman Halo-Halo.

I'll end my list with kapeng umusok sa init.

Pero kung wala ang mga ito,

I will gladly settle for a BIG MAC, LARGE FRIES AND A LARGE COKE.

How about you? What Would your Last Meal Be?

2 comments: