Sunday, March 8, 2009

no stranger.

I will be trying to blog as much as I can, but this time you will mostly see a collection of photographs that I have taken during my spare time. Work has been taking over most of my time at the moment; the only time I have to sit in front of my computer and try to post something for my blog is after a tiring day at work.

But as I have promised to you (myself included), I will be doing this on a more regular basis. The pictures that I’m posting are all unedited (so please bear with me), as an amateur photographer I’m still experimenting on the technical side of photography, so if you have any comments or suggestions I’ am more than grateful to receive any comments from you.

Photography has been my passion for many years, and I’m so thankful that I have the chance and the experience to be in this era of digital photography, it makes the craft easy and complicated at the same time (if you know what I mean).

I maybe new in photography but I’m no stranger to the creative arts.

cheers!


silver cutlery


luxury


asprey crytals


baccarat crystals


coffee cup


more crystals...


and another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment